This policy is intended to explain how Hawaii Hunters collects, stores, and uses certain personal information gathered when you interact with our physical and online stores, as well as our customer service channels. This policy is also intended to explain your options and control in the use of this information. Our use of your personal information is dedicated to enhancing and personalizing your shopping experience. We are dedicated to keeping your sensitive information safe as you pursue your passion with Hawaii Hunters, our partners, and the products and services we offer.
2. WHY DOES HAWAII HUNTERS COLLECT MY INFORMATION?
We collect and store your information in order to personalize your shopping experience. Our goal is to make your shopping experience more efficient and more rewarding.
3. HOW DOES HAWAII HUNTERS USE MY INFORMATION?
- Fulfill orders, verify shipping and billing addresses, and process payments internally and through our financial partners, such as banks, PayPal and similar electronic payment applications, and credit/debit card companies such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
- Store information which was provided by the customer in establishing a customer account, either online or in-store.
- We do not sell customer data or information for monetary gain.