Customers are always our first priority at Hawaii Hunters. Our goal is to be the best retailer in Hawai'i in the eyes and minds of our customers and associates.
1. HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE A PRODUCT?
Receipt is required for all Returns and/or Exchanges and must be done within 30 days of purchase. Firearms, ammunition and bow returns are excluded from this policy.
2. ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS ON RETURNS OR EXCHANGES?
The following guidelines apply for returns or exchanges:
- Shipping costs will not be refunded and items must be sent back at customers expense.
- Items must be returned in the same condition they were received in. Items must be in new condition, unworn, unaltered and free of damages. Items must have all original tags still attached and must be in it's original packaging.
- Please use a proper shipping container. This may be a box, shipping pouch, or other USPS-approved container, as long as the item is protected.
- Sales tax will be refunded to the original method of payment.
- Firearms, Ammunition and Bows cannot be returned or exchanged.
3. WHEN WILL THE REFUND REFLECT ON MY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD?
Once we receive your order, please allow 2-3 business days for your order to process and 3-5 business days for a refund to reflect on your credit/debit card. Returns will be credited to the original form of payment.
Please note: If you request a return or an exchange and the store is out of inventory a Hawaii Hunters gift card will be issued and mailed back to your shipping address.